Thursday, March 5, 2015

Week 6: Harcombe Monster


This week, sitting in Harcombe Dining Hall with my friends, I looked out of the window to see the construction, and noticed this MONSTROSITY of a drawing. The student who created this had amazing talent and it was an honor to be in it's presence. This week I decided that it was time to start eating healthy, which meant giving up french fries and every beverage except water. As I was sitting there looking out of the window trying to ignore my awful salad on the plate below me, I had an epiphany. From this day on, I, Rachel Payne, will be more aware of my surroundings. I will notice small things, like drawings on bathroom stalls, graffiti on street signs, and artistic plants known as topiaries. I will be aware of the people and the conversations going on around me. I will write Clemson's history the way that I want it written.

No comments:

Post a Comment