Thursday, April 9, 2015

Week 5: TD's Stud Auction and Sisterly Love

This week at Clemson University, my sorority Sigma Alpha put on a charity event called Stud Auction. We auction off some of the finest men around campus and all profits go to Heifer International, which is an organization that sends livestock to countries and teaches them how to farm in order to help PRODUCE instead of PROVIDE. After several weeks of planning, I spent my entire night at TD's downtown to set up and watch the show, and after spending $100, I bid on, and won, two studs. 
The experiences that I've had through my sorority have written my freshman year. Without these girls I wouldn't have made it through my first year here. They have become my sisters, and I truly feel that they are my support group and my hard spot through everything that I've been through and I hope they continue to be there for me for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment